Monday, May 31, 2010

First solo ride in Italy

I rode by myself today since Ged was busy at work.

I headed east until I reached Pontassieve.  The ride was short and sweet.  No massive climbs or sharp turns.  Just flat, rolling road.  I think I needed an easier ride today as a relaxant.  It sure did feel nice.

Then I got lost on the way back into the city.  I was circling around for 30 minutes before I found my way back to the Ponte Vecchio, but let's not talk about that.

EATS!
Breakfast was the usual muesli I've had for two days straight.  Still tasty.

Lunch was a mixture of pretty much whatever I had left in the fridge.  We're moving to a new apartment tomorrow, so food stock has been purposefully low.













  • half a tomato
  • half block of tofu (pan fried in olive oil)
  • ton of chick peas
I feel like wandering the city for a bit and familiarizing myself with more streets.  I really don't like getting lost like I did today.

Have a good rest of the day!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda!!
    I'm loving the blog. You make me hungry with all your food pics, then make me feel like a fatass with all your biking. Hope your loving Italy - it sounds fantastic.
    Miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete