Saturday, September 25, 2010

Machine

Just getting back from a 36-mile bike ride.  And you know what?  I felt like a machine.  I'm noticing that as I'm breaking in this new bike more and more, I'm really starting to feel the power and performance that comes with a full carbon frame.  A-mazing.  Not sure if I can ever go back to metal...

Ride stats:  2hrs, average speed 17.1mph, max speed 28.6mph.

The first few miles were warmup, like always.  Then I got into my groove and it felt awesome.

Post Ride
Lately, I've been reading all these articles about the benefits of drinking chocolate milk after exercise, so I decided to try it my way with soy chocolate milk.

While this does have 4 grams of fat per serving, I thought I'd give it a try anyway...






















Have a lovely Saturday.

~Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment