Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fitness Challenge: 150 miles

I signed up for a 150-mile bike ride this morning.

It's the Multiple Sclerosis Society's Cycle to the Shore Event.

What is it?

  • 150 miles split into 2 days
  • Begins in St.Augustine and ends in Daytona, then back again the next day.
  • Raising money for Multiple Sclerosis, a progressive nervous disorder.
I'll be riding this by myself, but I'm sure I'll make lots of friends along the way.

The event organizers still haven't put up the course map yet, but I imagine it'll look something like this:




























If you would like to donate to support me and the MS Society, visit my personal page at:  http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/aadams

I'm off to ride around Gainesville...need to build up my endurance!

~Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment