Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Out With the Old (and Cracked)

I just got my new Giro Atmos cycling helmet in the mail.  I had to purchase a new one after I crashed during a two-day 150-mile ride two weekends ago and cracked my old helmet.

I'm pretty excited about this new one.  I have yet to test it on a ride but it feels pretty good just trying it on in the apartment.  And it looks super sleek too.

OLD, CRACKED HELMET:






























New, Sexy helmet:







































Really liking the light feel of it, and according to the reviews I've read, the helmet is still very durable and strong despite the lightness.

--Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Love the helmet! Cycling gear is so sexy, isn't it?! I decided that cycling is one of the most unflattering sports alive. Padded spandex? Helmets?? Shoes that make it impossible to walk like a normal human being???

    ReplyDelete